Larry King sits down for an exclusive interview with one of the world’s greatest spiritual leaders, the Dalai Lama. Topics include his meeting with President Obama, thoughts on a female Dalai Lama, and same sex marriage. Plus, His Holiness opens up about his daily life.
The full “Larry King Now” episode will post today at 5 pm EST on Ora TV & Hulu, but if you just can’t wait, catch some episode highlights below:
- China’s Future Depends On The Rest Of The World – His Holiness the Dalai Lama discusses the political and economic future of China.
- I’m Eager To Meet [The Pope] – His Holiness the Dalai Lama praises Pope Francis for his unique and revolutionary approach to the papacy.
- The Dalai Lama Weighs In On Same Sex Marriage – His Holiness the Dalai Lama shares his thoughts on same sex marriage and homosexuality.
- A Female Dalai Lama? His Holiness the Dalai Lama talks to Larry about the possibility of a future Dalai Lama and discusses the future of the institution.
- I Was A Very Lazy Student – His Holiness the Dalai Lama answers social media questions from fans.
- The Dalai Lama’s Sense of Humor: Exclusive Larry King Now Outtake
International Viewers! If you live outside of the United States, you can watch this full episode on-demand after 5PM EST on Larry King’s YouTube page! If you live in the US you can click here to watch it on Ora TV. (after 5PM ET)