LA’s richest man is devoting his wealth to revolutionizing healthcare. Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong shares his breakthrough cancer diagnosis system, the first database that links medical records anywhere, and smartphone apps that help the blind see.
The full “Larry King Now” episode will post today at 5 pm EST on Ora TV & Hulu, but if you just can’t wait, catch some episode highlights below:
- Billionaire Dr. Soon-Shiong’s Buffett Pledge – Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong describes his latest philanthropic endeavor and invention: a hearing aid that tunes to the human ear with a simple smartphone app.
- We Can Now Define What’s Causing The Cancer – Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong explains his breakthrough system for rapid and accurate cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- The World’s First Clinical Operating System That Will Link Any Medical Record – Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong discusses his newly launched database that leverages the power of the cloud to provide access to patient medical records anywhere.
- Now You Enable The Blind To See – Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong demonstrates the revolutionary smartphone apps that help the blind read currency and recognize objects around them.
- I Was Chinese So I Couldn’t Vote – LA’s richest man, Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong, on growing up during apartheid in South Africa, and the legacy of Nelson Mandela.
- Medical Marijuana Has A Real Chemical Positive Effect – Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong answers social media questions from fans.
International Viewers! If you live outside of the United States, you can watch this full episode on-demand after 5PM EST on Larry King’s YouTube page! If you live in the US you can click here to watch it on Ora TV. (after 5PM ET)