His Holiness the Dalai Lama joins Larry King on “PoliticKING” to talk about the Ukrainian crisis, his meeting with Pres. Obama, & much more. Plus, House Armed Services Committee Chairman Buck McKeon, and a former U.S. Ambassador offer perspective on the rising Russia-Ukraine tension. Plus don’t forget to tune in to “Larry King Now“ on Monday, March 10th for the extended interview with the Dalai Lama.
You can watch this full “PoliticKING“ episode online, anytime, anywhere on Ora TV & Hulu – but if you wanted a quick recap of episode highlights here are some of our favorite moments:
- The Dalai Lama – On Why People Kill, What He Thinks of Obama, and His Belief in Tibetan Autonomy During His Lifetime – In this excerpt of Larry King’s interview with The Dalai Lama, His Holiness talks to Larry about world violence, his meeting with Obama, his thoughts about Pope Francis, and his belief in Tibetan autonomy during his lifetime.
- The Dalai Lama Believes Autonomy for Tibet Will Happen During His Lifetime – His Holiness the Dalai Lama tells Larry King on PoliticKING that the relationship between Tibet and China is changing and that he thinks he will see autonomy for Tibet during his lifetime.
- Rep. Buck McKeon Says Now Is Not the Time To Criticize Obama about Response to Ukrainian Crisis – House Armed Service Committee Chairman Buck McKeon explains to Larry King on PoliticKING that now is the time to temper criticism against the president and rally behind the Ukraines as a world community.
- Rep. Buck McKeon: Putin Is a ‘Schoolyard Bully’ – House Armed Service Committee Chairman Buck McKeon tell Larry King that Vladimir Putin is schoolyard bully who will far as he can – until someone stops him.
- Amb. Marc Ginsberg Slams Sen. Lindsey Graham Over Public Criticism of Obama – Former Ambassador Marc Ginsberg explains to Larry King that Senator Lindsey Graham’s recent criticism of President Obama is more for personal gain since he is in the middle of his own primary campaign.